Introducing Ourselves

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
jay69_satx

Re: Introducing Ourselves

Postby jay69_satx » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:53 pm

Brand new here. i love getting muddy, especially if told by a dominant to wallow in it. i am a submissive male who really like humiliation.

Margo

New to the site

Postby Margo » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:39 pm

Hello...I'm Margo, a mature plus sized gal that enjoys being the damsel in distress in adventure fantasy role plays. Would enjoy meeting a dastardly villain intent on my demise. Fantasy is very personal so finding a role play partner isn't easy....I try to be liberal and am not critical of another's fetish. I have always enjoyed the elements of a quicksand trap and my attempts to escape...if interested let me know via a PM here.
Margo Lane

Marcus

Postby Marcus » Sun May 08, 2016 5:26 pm

Hi to all I am a male who just love big Beautiful women , there nice soft round sexy body's are just so lovey and sexy and to see her being slowly being trapped in quicksand is the best, like a big in damsel distress , whether it be , tied up or just Made To walk in to some quicksand with out her know it , there is so many lady's who are thin that like to play are sink , but not a lot who are big and soft , like a Ssbbw .

some_writer_guy

Postby some_writer_guy » Fri May 13, 2016 6:25 am

I'm a writer and just getting into acting at the ripe old age of 31. I'm also new here, and still sort of nervous about getting myself out there in the community. Nobody save for my wife even knows about what she refers to as "That stuff."

I like realistic and well-written or well-acted female quicksand scenes, both in writing and on the screen. Bikini girls in jungle quicksand or nude women in mud really don't work for me...I can't get over wondering why are they naked, or why were they in the jungle. I guess I just over-analyze things. :geek:

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Fri May 13, 2016 12:58 pm

some_writer_guy wrote:I like realistic and well-written or well-acted female quicksand scenes, both in writing and on the screen. Bikini girls in jungle quicksand or nude women in mud really don't work for me...I can't get over wondering why are they naked, or why were they in the jungle. I guess I just over-analyze things. :geek:

how did a bikini clad girl get into the jungle? she's a Sports Illustrated model on location, who wants a bit of time to herself but wanders off the path...
geez, that's too easy, give me a challenge :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

YoloBryanFel

Postby YoloBryanFel » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:24 pm

Greetings I'm YoloBryanFel,Nick For short.
I'm 19
And I have a unique taste on titfuck in quicksand,
Especially Manips of anime girls.
If possible I'm really into seeing the other quicksand Producers creating Titfuck in quicksand. It may be impossible but I'm seem ok.

tickl3

Postby tickl3 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:02 pm

Hello! Wow this is the first message board I've been on in a REALLY long time, feels good to be using one again! I'm gonna make an effort to be pretty active here and hopefully make some new friends in the community.

For now I guess I'll just go by tickl3. I've had a fetish for people buried up to their neck for most of my life. I still remember the very first time I looked at the back of the case for the movie Creepshow, and being extremely captivated with the image on the back of the man buried up to his neck.

Having said that, even all these years later I still barely know anyone who wont brush it off as very weird, and I have an unfortunately difficult time finding content...which lead me here! I reside in Pennsylvania, but I've been up to my chin once or twice before heh!

Cant wait to meet you all.

Return to “General Discussion”