Introducing Ourselves

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
Northerner

Re: Introducing Ourselves

Postby Northerner » Fri May 01, 2009 5:30 am

Hi, I like to draw stuff, have been around the community for a long time, have been interested in mud since I was a kid but haven't ever really sank past, say, ankle-deep :( But hey it could still happen some day.
See my art at: DeviantArt, Tumblr, Pixiv

Belleinboots

Postby Belleinboots » Fri May 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Northerner wrote:Hi, I like to draw stuff, have been around the community for a long time, have been interested in mud since I was a kid but haven't ever really sank past, say, ankle-deep :( But hey it could still happen some day.

Sinking past ankle deep you say... were you by chance standing on your head at the time? :lol: Sorry couldn't resist

schlamm

Postby schlamm » Fri May 01, 2009 9:40 pm

Last edited by schlamm on Sun May 12, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Sat May 02, 2009 12:53 am

Hmm, I guess I never responded to this thread.

Folks from 'that other forum' probably knew me as ostlandr. I decided a new forum needed a new handle.

Anyway, male, fortysomething, from the Northeast USA, enjoy sinking myself as well as watching pretty ladies play and sink in bottomless bogs.

On occasion I write stories or poetry about quicksand, but right now I am working full time and starting my own business, and so barely have time to breathe or go to the rest room.

My avatar pic looks more like me now that my hair and beard are that long again. I need to get my lady wife (Weredragonlady on the other forum) to take a picture of me in the same pose.

L8R
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

jack c

Postby jack c » Sat May 02, 2009 5:38 am

I lurked on Deep Sinking under a different ID. No more. This forum is too good to stay out of. I am a 50-something lifer with a quicksand interest. I actually like clothed scenes better, more to the imagination, but I can certainly understand and enjoy the topless and nude scenes posted and available. I have no artistic ability, and I am not Photo-Shop competent. I will try to contribute stories, at least - I would like to give back after years of observing. This looks like a promising good forum - hope to contribute and be here for a while.

-Jack C

Kippy

Postby Kippy » Sat May 02, 2009 12:34 pm

Hi Everyone

My name is Rob or Kippy. I've always been a lurker for a long time as I have no access to offer anything. I love all things related to quicksand. mud, bogs and waders and wellies. Love getting stuck and sinking in wellies - I do have lots of stuff on this (vids pics etc) but not sure if people would like to see this as it's never really above knee deep or shallower. I never have much time due to work commitments to produce much else. What do people think?

I also like to chat about all such realated things whenever possible - although often not easy to find others to chat to.

I hope one day to find some good quicksand to sink in but so far no luck!! lol

Take care

Kippy

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Sat May 02, 2009 2:50 pm

We have a chat room. Look in the upper right corner of the index page for the link.

Kippy wrote:Hi Everyone

My name is Rob or Kippy. I've always been a lurker for a long time as I have no access to offer anything. I love all things related to quicksand. mud, bogs and waders and wellies. Love getting stuck and sinking in wellies - I do have lots of stuff on this (vids pics etc) but not sure if people would like to see this as it's never really above knee deep or shallower. I never have much time due to work commitments to produce much else. What do people think?

I also like to chat about all such realated things whenever possible - although often not easy to find others to chat to.I hope one day to find some good quicksand to sink in but so far no luck!! lol

Take care

Kippy
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun May 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Hello! Folks know me by my moniker PM2K, or Purple Monkey, hence the PM...
I'm a 42-year old man (rapidly sliding towards 4-3) and have a passion for writing fiction and non-fiction, movies, comics, music, and cartoons. Over the past six years, I've developed a bit of an obsession with manga and anime... hence the subject of my photo manipulations. ;)
I've discovered the community in 1998 and lurked a few years before popping up to contribute something when Yahoo Clubs existed and I haven't looked back.
Like most folks here, quicksand and deep mud has been a lifelong fascination for me, although I do not know why. It just is. My earliest memories - I think I was four years old at the time - is of pretending the sandbox was a quicksand pit and burying myself in it... or a snowbank would contain "quicksnow." I recall worrying if my wading pool got sand in it, would it become quicksand.
As a kid, I've played in shallow quicksand in the creek running just outside my hometown, and in deeper mud elsewhere. I still do... :D only now I have to drive a bit to get to my spot... I only manage four or five wallowings a year as my sinking season is really July and August... too cold or buggy any other time.
For me, quicksand can be either sexy or a fav deathtrap, waiting to snare the unlucky. My ideal scene: good girl sinks under, then clambers her way out by vine or the help of a brave hero; bad girl goes all the way under and only bubbles come up.
Depending on the circumstances, either clothed or nude works for me, but there has to be a certain logic to it.

I do cartoon fakes because 1) I like doing it. 2) I can't draw 3) I like to contribute something to a community which has given me a lot.

bizzare guy

Postby bizzare guy » Mon May 04, 2009 12:32 am

i'm bizzare guy,
i'm a younger guy (25) and enjoy quicksand, both as an animator, and a fan.
my motto is "whatever you didn't expect" (still working the idea out)
nude is my favorite kind of art, but clothed can be just as good
i love pokemon fakes, (mainly becuase i still enjoy the game, there's no law against that)
thanks for having me, and if you guys are interested i will do custom reuqests from time to time

keep an eye out for me!

bizzare guy,
whatever you didn't expect...

PS, i personally want to thank dave for getting me interested in quicksand (his site is simply the best!)
and the whole community for having me...
thanks dave!
thank you community!

mud_boi

Postby mud_boi » Tue May 05, 2009 3:13 am

Sir Muttley wrote:Hi all, I'm Jason, I'm 46 I've been into this genre, fetish, whatever you label it, since childhood growing up in Shakespeare Country, England.

There are so many guys into sinking in the UK. And unfortunately straight too! lol. Glad you're here in any case!

Return to “General Discussion”