Introducing Ourselves

Sink Into On-Topic Discussions
thedude

Re: Introducing Ourselves

Postby thedude » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:20 am

hi, i am kind of new to this one :?: *only found out about this fetish at all a few days ago :idea: * but i am very curious and like to keep and open mind. if anyone has any suggestions on anything relating to this at all, please feel free to message me! :mrgreen:
i've just got a sinking feeling... want to join me?

Sellfy

Postby Sellfy » Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:52 am

Hello all!
Sellfy in touch ... I'm 23. Inclined to quicksand appeared in 6 years ...
I work in the IT industry, repairing office equipment. Reside in the territory of the former Soviet Union ... Kazakhstan ... =)
(Not everything that is described in the saga C & C Red Alert 3, and Uprising is true, in relation to us ... But - I take it all with humor ... and honestly - do not have any bad feelings, with respect to aliens ...)
On the DS forum, I stayed as Robi - was almost inactive, the greater was watch ...
And so, as I have Russian speaking, it was hard to write something in English ... So, as always, sorry for my bad English ... =)

As I have "watcher" status ...
I like sex scenes when girl (nude-like) sinks into a quagmire, while experiencing the pleasure ... so much fun that forgets everything and is slowly sinking into...

nointelhere

Postby nointelhere » Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:19 am

I'm new to this forum, then again so is everybody else.
For as far back as I can remember I have enjoyed mud and quicksand. I consider myself fortunate that many of my friends also sank for pleasure.
The highlight of my teen years was the time I spent with my friends at an old flooded quarry. Directly beside it was a swamp, with many areas of real deep mud. The cat tails there grew very tall and thick, making this area a fav for capture the flag type games.
On many occasions we brought new friends up to play and didn't tell them about the soft spots, especially the girls. Responding to their inevitable screams was priceless.
I have never hid my interest, never been negatively impacted by anyone knowing.

nointelhere

Postby nointelhere » Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:31 pm

Sellfy wrote:Hello all!
Sellfy in touch ... I'm 23.

Your English is very good. You can also use babelfish. This is a free translation service on the internet.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Sellfy wrote:Reside in the territory of the former Soviet Union ... Kazakhstan ... =)
Greetings from Ukraine! ;)
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Sellfy

Postby Sellfy » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:48 am

2nointelhere
Really?
I used the language tool of search engine google.com ...
Therefore, all came out naturally ... =)

I studied English and can understand those that wrote and meant, but I have a problem with the translation of the back - that is, from Russian into English, often I can translate the sentence is not entirely correct ... for 10 years, I never learned to distinguish and use different times and turnover - although our dialogue can help me to better understand the language ... =)

2Billie Bonce
=) And hello to you!
I knew it. =) Sometimes slip Russian speech on the forum ...
And I do not often write - but I liked your creativity ... especially the history of the one subject the girl, who always found trouble ... =)
There was even someone with a nickname incomprehensible - perhaps, too, "brother" ... =)

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Sellfy wrote:I knew it. =) Sometimes slip Russian speech on the forum ...
And I do not often write - but I liked your creativity ... especially the history of the one subject the girl, who always found trouble ... =)

Thank you! The truth is that I like that girl, too. :oops: But I keep in mind some other characters with their stories. I hope I will draw more pictures this year

Sellfy wrote:There was even someone with a nickname incomprehensible - perhaps, too, "brother" ... =)

Two guys from Russia who were members of Deep Sinking contacted me by e-mail during the last 3 years, they both never posted anything at Deep Sinking as both said they can't write in English :(

There were also two other guys from Russia who did posted something interesting at Deep Sinking. One made a funny computer game in which very little nude girls were falling from the sky right into quicksand and after a short struggle were drowning there. The player could save the girls from the death in the bog by catching them with something that in fact was a carnivorous plant that eated those girls :lol: And another guy posted some drawings, the Russian girls in Russian bogs 8-)

Sellfy wrote:I studied English and can understand those that wrote and meant, but I have a problem with the translation of the back - that is, from Russian into English, often I can translate the sentence is not entirely correct ... for 10 years, I never learned to distinguish and use different times and turnover - although our dialogue can help me to better understand the language ... =)
The same is here. I can explain what I mean but I can't write, say, a story. Well, I do can write it, but it wouldn't be an enjoyable reading for English speaking people... :cry:
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Sellfy

Postby Sellfy » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:26 am

2Billie Bonce
Ha-ha ...
So many of us?? =)

With regard to your work - look forward to new creation ... shows that they contain the soul ...

With regard to games - and there are links where i can find it?

As to the stories ... Well of course one to one translation can not be ... accounting cost less emotional words ... but in general - the issue is resolved and the pain is not worth it.
I myself was once involved in the scenarios, but mostly for some gaming fakes (modifications).
On the subject did not try to write ... but I think - everything is possible ... =)

quickandy 1

Postby quickandy 1 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:22 pm

Hello all.
Joined this forum just today, and have liked what I have seen so far.
My name is Andy Knight from Hampshire, UK. I have never done any sinking, as I would'nt go out alone, just incase. I am also into wetlook. As hobbies go, I enjoy going to theme parks and browsing quicksand videos on the web. I'm 31 years old and work on helicopters.

Sir Muttley

Postby Sir Muttley » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:50 am

Hi all, I'm Jason, I'm 46 I've been into this genre, fetish, whatever you label it, since childhood growing up in Shakespeare Country, England.
Growing up I was fortunate to have a close friend back then who, to a degree, shared my bog interest. After my friend moved away, it became more of a sexual turn on with the onset of puberty. Have been fortunate to sink in quicksand once at a disused quarry location as well as deep mud and bogs.

Emigrated to the US in 1990. Happily married now for 18 years and to a non-wammer (Life's a compromise folks). I now reside in South West PA where bogs and sinking places are few and far between. Due to career and personal constraints I have found it hard in recent years to juggle my other life with this one, but hope to make an effort to contribute more here.
"My people were fair and had sky in their hair
But now they're content to wear stars on their brows"

Return to “General Discussion”